1) PARTICIPATION:
Since starting this course in the beginning of the semester up to today,my participation skills are very high when it comes to class activities and fitness.Every time I participate in the class,I always put 100% effort into in whether it's something I love like soccer or something I dislike, like dance. I know I put in a lot of effort because every time I finish an activity,I come out sweating which is a sign of hard work.Every time I come to class,I come prepared and on time.I play games with passion and energy and that energy level can motivate others around me.I'm prepared with gym strip on and ready to work hard every day. Most of the time whatever I do, my skill in that activity is very high but not all activities I am good at, but it does not affect the fact that I am trying. When I get tired,I sometimes put less effort into an activity and I have friends who can motivate me at all times. I like to bring a lot of energy to an activity,do things that some people may not do very often.I like to go above expectations when it comes to participating.When it comes to things I don't usually like to do,I sometimes slack off because it is something I do not enjoy,but I realize that it's great to try new things and I am not alone when doing this. Most of my friends who I am with are like me when I am dancing,I know that I am not good at dancing but I get compliments from other classmates saying great job today,etc. I like to participate in everything because it doesn't hurt to try something new.
2)SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND CONTRIBUTION:
Most of the time in the class I like to contribute to the class to make the games more fun and enjoyable for the whole class, but I don't do it alone.My friends help me at times to contribute things as well. There are many leaders in the class,I can be a leader but I am a very shy person so it can be hard for me at times to be a leader and organize something.Every time I contribute to something,I feel as if I am making the game better than it was before.When I see people that are not participating as much as the others around me,I always try to encourage them to try their best at it and have fun which shows a lot of initiative and also at times when it is a choice day, I help put away the equipment and keep motivating others around me which also shows initiative.I am always honest with myself at everything I do whether I am playing a game or even doing fitness and keeping track of my results. Playing a sport with honesty and integrity is key to success.I am always honest with my scores in fitness and everyone around me know I am honest.I don't really provide any visual evidence though but it's a work in progress.
3) Healthy Living:
Over the years since attending Sullivan Heights, I know my fitness has been significantly increasing and that just proves that my fitness is growing every time.There are many reasons why my fitness goes up,one of the reasons why it goes up is that I tend to do a lot of fitness in and outside of school which is great for me. Another reason why it goes up is that I always keep goals in my head that I want to accomplish and it helps me become more mentally prepared and focused.When I actually compare all of my fitness results from grade 8 up to the present day,I keep saying to myself,"WOW! Have I actually been getting a higher score on things like the community run and beep test?"It is a great feeling.My fitness scores have taught me that I have made a lot improvement over the semester and can now take care of my own body.When I do fitness, I find it pretty easy because of the extra curricular activities I do outside of school like soccer,which is where I build my stamina and strength to make myself more fit.I can at times get barriers where I can not beat my previous score on a beep test for instance because when I try to achieve higher that what I usually get, my mental attitude falls apart and that is something I need to work on and it takes time I need to practice and build on this.Every time I come back from school or have dinner, I eat a lot of healthy foods like fruits and vegetables,which gives me the vitamins and minerals I need to keep me strong.Milk is something I have on a regular basis because it gives me the calcium and the strong bones I need.I try to eat as much healthy stuff as possible to keep myself healthy and to main a healthy and sustainable diet.I like to eat things like fish because it provides me with protein and it is very healthy, at times about once a week I go out to eat with my family and burn the food easily and loose a lot of calories.My future plans to maintain a healthy living is to exercise and eat the right foods.
So far during the semester I have not done very well on trying to upload pictures to the class.In my opinion,I think I need to do a lot more of it and by doing that it shows more proof to my learning.I don't really add pictures and videos because I don't have my electronic device with me in class plus I don't keep in contact with everyone in class outside of school,it would be easier for them to take a picture of me then send it to me.That is something I need to work on.I know that I can improve on it for the future.
Overall throughout this semester,it has been a blast,I have learned the value of taking initiative,participating and motivating others and how my body works based on my own fitness results.Overall I think that I deserve as a percentage 88%.I think that I deserve this because I come to class prepared, and ready to work hard and put in good effort,I come to class, and I show a deep reflection in my results in fitness and a reflection in how my body works.I have many strengths and weaknesses.I know that I have a lot of potential and I want to continue with more fitness and daily exercise in the future.

No comments:
Post a Comment