Monday, 2 June 2014
physical daily activity
As a daiLy acivity for the day,today I played soccer with some friends. I thought I felt good out there playing some soccer.I haven't been playing soccer for a while and I thought that I would easily get tired because I have not played a proper game in over a month,so it felt great getting back into that soccer mood again. I was not that tired when playing the game,which shows that my fitness is going up. Every time when I play soccer,I always try to focus on not walking on the field. I always want to be running on the field at my own pace when I am not touching the ball.Over the years when I have been playing soccer,I think that my fitness has gone up because I am exercising more that what I use to do in the past. I still need to work on my sprinting but that will come to me soon.Every time I play I put in 100% effort and I try my best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment