Tuesday, 10 June 2014
P.e fitness beep test
Today for p.e, we had fitness,for fitness,we did the beep test and this would be the last beep test of the year.I wanted to finish the p.e year strong and I knew it today that the beep test would be hard but that did not affect me as much.Since finishing my soccer season in march,Ihaven't done much fitness training on my own because I never get any time.I ran with my friend Charnpreet.In the end,I managed to get 8.7 on the beep test.I know I could do better,I had a feeling I would get this because I was getting tired at level seven and that shows my fitness is going down which is not a good thing.I know now that I need to bring my fitness back up again to what it was before.Usually when I do the beep test,I get almost 10.0.On the T-test today also,I got 12.7 seconds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment