During this P.E year,I have shown that I am prepared and willing to participate in all activities and I am willing to participate because I care about my fitness and I show a positive attitude doing this. The days where I put in 100% effort in would be when it is fitness days. I always try my best because I care about my fitness and every time I do fitness, I always want to improve to make myself stronger. The days where I struggle is when we have choice. Most of the time I always put a lot of effort in but at times, they can change the activities to things that I dont like which makes things difficult.
I am always willing to help with anything and I show a positive attitude towards myself and others which is important towards success.I encourage and motivate other classmates to work hard and help them when they are having trouble.
The day of the beep test was a time where I was able to push myself physically aswell as mentally because I pushed myself to get a higher score on the beep test. Last time I was on 8.4, now I am on 9.6 which shows big improvement. I enjoy doing the beep test, as well as the community run and also the loco loco motion. My goals for the rest of the year is to get much higher fitness scores compared to grade 8&9.
In my opinion, leadership means someone who is willing to participate and is wiling to take charge if the teacher is not around.
I need to improve the most on is making myself faster so I can get better fitness results. I am mostly proud of my fitness results and I think that I am improving fast now.
Overall as a letter grade in Physical Education 10, I think I deserve the percentage 90% because I am trying my best every day in class, I come to class on time, I come prepared to do something and I think that should be the mark for me.
Kulbir you have been doing a solid job all year of being involved and quietly kind. 90% means well above and beyond the class expectations. I think your blog needs to improve a bunch to be at 90% and you need keep working to eliminate the days where you don't feel your best. Do those and your 86% will work itself into the 90s.
ReplyDelete