Tuesday, 15 April 2014
March 11th hill run
Today was a fitness day for my P.E class and for fitness, we had to do the hill run. I thought that it was a really tough exercise to do because we had to run on a different hill which was twice as big compared to the hill we use to run on. Our whole block had to run for 20 minutes and we needed to keep count of how my reps we did. I decided to go at a nice pace that I could handle and eventually when time was running out, I began to pick up the pace a little. I ran with Charnpreet throughout the exercise and he helped motivate me to run faster and to try and keep up with him. Overall, I managed to do 8 reps during the hill run which is pretty good for me right now, but I know that I can improve for next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment