Wednesday, 9 April 2014
P.E fitness march 8th
Today for P.E, we had fitness and todays fitness activity was "insanity".This type of fitness was really hard because it really tested your strength ability in your arms and legs. I thought that I did a good job in this because I tried my best to do all of the exercises and in the end, I was sweating.I wasn't as tired as I was the last time I did it which shows that my fitness is improving but I think I think I need to improve on pushing myself a little bit more in this.I also had to wear a watch where it indicates your heart rate.My heart rate was low because i got it when we were doing stretches at the end. I think that My endurance is going up as well as my own fitness too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment