Tuesday, 15 April 2014

March 15th community run

Today our whole class had to do the community run which is basically a run around most of the community area. Before the run, I felt a little out of shape so I knew that it would be tricky for me. I just went at a slow pace majority of the time and ran. I ran most of the time but I have to walk a couple of times. My goal for the run was to at least finish below 25 minutes. I decided to run with Charnpreet because I knew that he usually runs at a fast pace so I just tried to keep up with him and I wasn't struggling as much as I thought I would be. As we were finishing 3/4 of the run, my partner and I decided to start increasing the speed a little, and in the end, we finished the run strong. I finished the community run in 23:30s which is pretty good for me at this stage. I think that this is the best time I have had so far and I think that I have the potential to get a better time.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome strategy all around. Partner, start slow, pick it up at the end... well done!

    ReplyDelete