Monday, 5 May 2014
Blog quality reflection
So far since staring physical education 10, I think I have done a good job on my blogs that I do all the time.Most of my blogs that I do are based on my fitness and how I keep track of my fitness every week.My blogs are well descriptive and I put a lot of detail into it all the time.I think that is one of my strengths when it comes to writing blogs because I always write things with lots of detail and it shows that I go beyond the expectations at times which is a good thing about my blog.My biggest problem about my blog is that I do not add pictures or videos showing some sort of proof that I actually did every activity and I have to start adding pictures and videos. I need to improve on thinking of ways of how I will improve next time for activities I do in this class, if I fix these problems, my blog will be much better than it is now.Overall my blog is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nailed it... so now fix it! Manny and G both have pics and vids... get help from them!
ReplyDelete