Friday, 7 February 2014
P.E February 7th 2014
Today for class,we had fitness and for fitness,we did a workout for 45 minutes where we exercised for 40 seconds and then rested for 10 seconds.I thought that I put all of my effort in when doing this and I thought I did a good job.As I was doing this,i did bot feel as tired as what I use to be in the past.It shows that my fitness is improving.I also did my workout with people who try hard like me, Randeep and Himmat.One of my strengths from doing the exercise was that I was able to do each exercise without having any problems doing it.My weakness was that at times,I stopped early because of the time.As a result,I felt as if I put in my 100% effort today and I am proud of myself and hopefully I will be even more stronger the next time I do this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment